Stana Katic says goodbye to Castle after ABC cancels the show.

recent post images

The American crime-dramedy television series, Castle had already signed most of the characters for its probable 9th season but the show got canceled. Fans are upset with the news as they were eager for the next season.

“Rather then distract from what was an amazing experience, I would just like to say that I’m very grateful to ABC for giving me the opportunity to be a part of a much beloved show. Thank you to the fans.”

Stana Katic, the main character of the show stated the statement.

Katic seems cheerless to say goodbye to the series. But she had already been fired from the show means she would not be back if the show would have been continued.

And she wrote a handwritten note to her fans sharing heartfelt words through twitter.

She wrote-

"Dear Castle fans, cast and crew: Your devotion to our show has carried us for these unforgettable eight seasons," the note said. "I'm lucky to have met and worked with and for the lot of you. I will always be grateful. Big hug, Stana."

 

The show would be wrapping up on May 16.